Согласие на обработку персональных данных
The user, by leaving a request, accepts this Consent to his data (hereinafter - Consent). Acting freely, by his own will and in his interest, as well as confirming his legal capacity, the User gives his presence on his own data with his own conditions:
- This Consent is given to the processing of personal data, both without the use of automation tools, and with their use.
- Consent is given to the processing of the following personal data: Personal data that is not special or biometric: contact phone numbers; email addresses; place of work and position held; user data (information about location; type and version of OS; type and version of the Browser; type of device and its screen resolution; source from where the user came to the site; from which site or for which advertising; OS and Browser language; which pages opens and to which the user presses the buttons; ip-address.
- Personal data is not publicly available.
- The purpose of processing personal data: processing incoming requests from individuals in order to provide advice; analytics of the actions of an individual on the website and the functioning of the website; conducting advertising and newsletters.
- The basis for the processing of personal data is: Art. 24 of the Constitution of the Russian Federation; Article 6 of Federal Law No. 152-FZ 'On Personal Data'; this consent to the processing of personal data
- In the course of processing personal data, the following actions will be performed: collection; recording; systematization; accumulation; storage; clarification (update, change); extraction; using; transmission (distribution, provision, access); blocking; removal; destruction.
- Personal data is processed until the individual unsubscribes from advertising and newsletters. Also, the processing of personal data can be stopped at the request of the subject of personal data. The storage of personal data recorded on paper is carried out in accordance with Federal Law No. 125-FZ `` On Archival Affairs in the Russian Federation '' and other normative legal acts in the field of archiving and archival storage.
- Consent can be revoked by the subject of personal data or his representative by sending a written statement to the address indicated on the home page of this site.
- If the subject of personal data or his representative revokes consent to the processing of personal data, the site owners have the right to continue processing personal data without the consent of the subject of personal data if there are grounds specified in clauses 2 & ndash; 11 of part 1 of article 6, part 2 of article 10 and part 2 of article 11 of the Federal Law No. 152-FZ 'On Personal Data' from 27.07.2006
- This consent is valid all the time until the termination of the processing of personal data specified in clauses 7 and 8 of this Consent.